Monday, July 27, 2009

My First Blog Entry

I have wanted to create a blog for a while now. I finally decided to put it all together and do it! Mark and I are so fortunate to have the family and friends that we have, and I hope you guys enjoy this. Hopefully, I will be able to keep our newest pictures and crazy plans posted on here.
I started reading blogs when we had a miscarriage last year. It helped me to know that there were other couples out there that had gone through what we had gone through. That is one thing that made me want to do this...maybe someone else needs to hear our story. You never know why things happen to you. The only thing you can take comfort in is that God can see the big picture..He is in control....and He loves you so much. If you can truly accept that, then everything becomes less impossible and more hopeful. That is where we are now. We are not down and depressed; we are living every day to the fullest. We are more thankful than ever to have each other.
No matter where life leads us, we know that we can handle it as long as we have our faith and each other. We have lots of things coming up that we are excited about. One of my best friends is getting married, several are having babies, we are going to a Braves game, and Football season is less than 6 weeks away!! It is going to be a busy rest of the Summer and Fall, and we can't wait. We also have our house one the market. We aren't in any hurry to sell, but we have found some houses with more room and bigger back yards for the dogs. I guess we will see what happens....

1 comment: