Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sorry it's been so long!

We have been busy, busy!

Today, I just wanted to remind everyone to go vote! :) It is so important for our voices to be heard at this local level of government.

I hope everyone is having a great week. Tonight is the last episode of The Hills! I can't believe it. I really like this show, so it is a little sad. Tomorrow night, the Espy's will be on...and I will be tuned in to see if Mark Ingram and my Crimson Tide walk away with the honors they deserve. Speaking of football season--51 days until College football kicks off! Awesome, right? It really can't get here soon enough.

That is really all I have right now--I know politics and football, but hey, those are two of my favorite things. I do have a couple of unspoken prayer requests for you prayer warriors out there. If you could lift those up--He knows what/who they are. Thanks!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up.

2 comments:

  1. I am always keeping you in my prayers! Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey. :) I know you do. Love you!

    ReplyDelete