Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's going on!?

It has been brought to my attention that I have not updated this in a few weeks. We have been on the go celebrating birthdays, spending time with family and friends, and loving life. :)
My Mom, Pawpaw, and Mark's Grandmother (Grammies) all celebrated a birthday in July. We are so thankful for each of them. Pawpaw has not been feeling all that great lately, and he didn't make it to his party--so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
It's Hump Day...downhill slide to the weekend! 31 days until Alabama football kicks off!! I know it sounds like I am wishing my life away-and yours too- but I can't wait until football season! We need some Fall weather here--it is ridiculously hot outside!! (Just ask my UPS man) Mark said that one of the guys put a thermometer in the back of one of the trucks one day, and it was 130 degrees. That's.Stinkin'.Hot.
This weekend, we are going to hang out with some friends at our house...nice change from being gone all the time. I'm not sure what we'll get into, but I am sure it will be fun.
I hope everyone--our nieces/nephews --are ready for school to start back!! It is right around the corner. From what I have gathered, all of the girls are ready, and the boys say "No,way." Ready or not--next week is it! :) You are all beautiful/smart kids, and we could not be more proud of you!

"Trusting God completely means having faith that He knows what is best for your life. You expect Him to keep His promises, help you with problems, and do the impossible when necessary." The Purpose Driven Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment