Well, alot has happened since I last posted. One of my best friends got married...BIG CONGRATS to Jodi and Patrick. :) We had our house painted last week, and it looks great. It is amazing what a little color will do. Also, Reid's bedding got here yesterday!! It is absolutely perfect. This morning, I saw Reid moving...it was the coolest thing. I know I say that about everything that happens, but this was seriously cool. Every time he would kick, my stomach would jump! I hope he does it for Mark tonight...too neat.
I have some people in my life who are not going thru the best situations right now...if you could remember them in your prayers, I know they would appreciate it. A prayer for peace, strength, and guidance would be great.
So...WEEK 25. I know I say this alot too...but I never thought I would make it to my 6th month of pregnancy. Everyday in this pregnancy is such a miracle to me. God has blessed us more than we could have ever hoped or deserved. When we struggled to have a healthy pregnancy, I couldn't ever imagine the growing belly or the amazing kicks. I was afraid that since I couldn't imagine it, it wouldn't ever happen. Well, I am here to tell you that this is the most amazing thing in the world. To experience your little one growing bigger and stronger everyday is the best gift of all. I can't wait to see him....and tell him how much he was wanted and loved.
WEEK 25
How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Total 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
No Sleep? Pretty good. I usually get up at least once during the night, but it hasn't been too bad yet.
Movement: Yes, and now I can see it!! Too cool!
Food cravings: JUNK, unfortunately.
Gender: A BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting more shallow.
What I miss: Being able to pick up, move, and rearrange things without anyone's help!! I hate being helpless. (This still)
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done.
Weekly Wisdom: The small things sometimes end up being the big things.
Milestones: Seeing him move/kick in my belly. That was seriously cool.
"Sometimes faith is just holding on in the dark." Author Unknown
"Even though the journey's long
And I know the road is hard
Well, the One who's gone before me
He will help me carry on
After all that I've been through
Now I realize the truth
That I must go through the valley
To stand upon the mountain of God" Third Day, "Mountain of God" --AMAZING SONG--check it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgwxW6JsKo
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

That is so awesome tht you are seeing the kicks now! I bet it is just incredible! Congratulations on 6 months!! You are getting so close:)
ReplyDelete