Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 26!

Well, we have just a few more weeks in the 2nd trimester!! 97 days to go in this pregnancy if he comes on his due date...we are in the double digits people! We are getting more and more excited with every little milestone. We are ordering his furniture in the next couple of weeks...that will make everything just REAL!
On Friday night, I had dinner with some great friends and their adorable son, Owen. We had some really good Mexican food, which Reid loved. :)
On Saturday, I went to Tuscaloosa with my sister, niece, and nephew. We had a blast. On Sunday, I hosted a baby shower for a very good friend of mine, Robin. She got alot of precious things. :) Here is a picture from the shower...
Yep, that is me on the end with the bump. :) With me are Lauren, Jenny, and Amanda. (some BEA-utiful mommas if I do say so myself)

WEEK 26
How far along? 26 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed since last week.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
No Sleep? Pretty good. I usually get up at least once during the night, but it hasn't been too bad yet.
Movement: Yes, and now I can see it!! Too cool!
Food cravings: JUNK, unfortunately.
Gender: A BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting more shallow.
What I miss: My tan...I am  SO white.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done.
Weekly Wisdom: Hold tight to the people you know you can depend on...they are priceless!
Milestones: My ever-growing belly.

"God, grant me the serenity

To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference." Serenity Prayer

1 comment: