Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jingle Bells!!

It has been brought to my attention that I have not updated this thing in a little while....so here I am!! "It's the most wonderful time of the year!!" I have most of our Christmas shopping done...I just got Mark's stocking stuffers today. I have tried and tried to get tickets to the National Championship game...but that doesn't look like it is going to happen. Tickets are outrageous! I think I have come to terms with the fact that I am going to be watching it from home.
SO, I am really looking forward to Christmas with my friends and family. We have 3 Christmas parties this weekend, and I LOVE it. Two family and one friends Christmas is bound to make a good weekend. It seems crazy that this time next week we will be on the Eve of celebrating Christ's birth. What an amazing gift. I keep thinking of a Mandeesa song..."What could be stranger than God in a manger??" Really think about it...no one had room for the Son of God...kind of like now for alot of people. There is no time to pray, worship, or praise. We are so busy...rushed... and a little--sometimes alot---selfish that we sometimes forget the true meaning of this time. I am hoping to hold the love and spirit of God's most precious gift a little closer to my heart this year. Even if we feel like we need all of our heart's desires, God gave us everything we needed when He gave us his Son.
I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas season....maybe I will get in a few blogs here and there before then...but just in case--Merry Christmas!! We have some friends and family that have lost loved ones this year, and I hope that you will have peace and comfort this Christmas season. We wish you good health, lots of hope, and many blessings to you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment