Thursday, January 7, 2010

ROLL TIDE!!

Well, Christmas and New Year's have come and gone. We were blessed to spend time with our friends and family. It was a wonderful holiday season. We are most thankful for the true meaning of Christmas....the most precious gift of all, Jesus Christ. I know I am a little late updating this...we have been so busy!
Today is a day that we have been anticipating, debating, awaiting....the day of the National Championship Game! What an awesome feeling to be #1 in the country...have the best coach in college football...have the Heisman winner as your #1 running back. Yes, it is great to be an Alabama fan. Honestly, a bad day in Ttown is better than any good day in Auburn! hehe....and I digress.... No, really, I could not be more proud of my team. I am anxiously awaiting kickoff tonight at 7:00. So, Roll Tide, beat those Longhorns of Texas, and bring that crystal football home!!
Psalm 75:10 "I will cut off the horns of the wicked." ROLL TIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment