I mean, it seems like the month of January flew by us! We went to Gatlinburg at the end of January, and that was alot of fun. We tried some new things...such as ziplining. It was completely awesome! I was scared the entire time, but it was that "I could've died--but that was really fun" kind of scared. The entire family did it, and it was definitely something that we will never forget. I remember before the very first one, I was standing on the platform thinking...well actually, I was praying.... "Lord please watch over us and keep us safe." Haha. He was probably thinking, look dummy, you are the one flinging yourself over the edge while attached to a cable. I made sure to remember to say my "Thanks for getting me over here safely" when I would land on the platform. :)
Other than that, we really haven't done anything too exciting. Mark killed a few deer during hunting season, which just ended. I finally shot my pink handled pistol that he gave me for Christmas. That was fun...and a little scary at the same time. We haven't really stayed home at all. We have been at the hunting camp every weekend, so it will be nice to be home this weekend. We hung out with friends/family last night for the Super Bowl. I was pulling for the Colts--since my Cowboys weren't in it, and I am not a fan of New Orleans. I was happy for Roman Harper though. I always pull for the Bama boys in the NFL, so that made their victory a little easier to stomach.
I am going to see the Black Eyed Peas Sat. night. I am excited about that. I am sure they will put on a really good show. Valentines Day is Sunday...I love Valentines Day. I really don't know why...Mark and I make a point to tell each other every day how much we love each other, so the day is not special in that way. I guess it is one day that is all about L-O-V-E. That is what I really like about it. I've always been a sucker for romance...so it is only natural that I love Valentines Day. Well, that is it for now. I hope everyone has a prosperous week and a wonderful Valentines Day! Love to you all~
For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.~Rosemonde Gerard
Love is like a mustard seed;planted by God and watered by men. ~
Muda Saint Michael
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment