Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"This is God"

Marlee's Song: This is the song my 8 year old niece wrote after she asked Jesus into her heart. I think it is absolutely precious.

"This is God" by Marlee Harmon

This is God. Oh this is God.
Oh God helps us, He is Holy and helps us know Him.
He is good. He knows everything.

Oh God help us. You know us. Don't you know us?
You are awesome. You are great.
You clean our hearts from sin.

You are our Savior. You're my God. I love you.
Everyone doesn't love you, but I love you.

You are God, but people do idols.
But God, I admit, I believe, I confess
I know my Jesus ABC's. They are good. You are good.
You love everyone. I love you. I believe you are God,
Oh you are God.

"This is God" by Marlee Harmon
Instruments: Organ, Piano, Drums, Cymbals, and Bongos.

3 comments: