
We took Shoo-Shoo (Shooter) home. It was definitely harder than I thought it would be. Rowdy was so upset. She ended up really liking her cousin! After Mark and I bragged and bragged on him, he gave us a serious fit Thursday night! He howled and cried until I brought all 3 dogs into our queen sized bed! It was a night to remember, let me tell you. Regardless, it was hard when we took him home. I really would have more animals if I had more room.
We had a great weekend. We spent most of it outside, since the weather was so nice. We went turkey hunting Sat. I always make fun of Mark for talking about the "woods coming alive." He loves it! Well, I guess he is rubbing off on me, because it was really cool to see/hear all of the "critters" wake up. We didn't get a bird, but we did enjoy our day. Saturday night, some of our good friends--Jason and Jessi--came down, and we had a campfire. It was a perfect night for one too. These two lovebirds are getting married Saturday night! We couldn't be more excited for them. Jason is one of my favorite people--and Mark's too. He is a great guy, and Mark and I are thankful to call him a friend. Mark is in the wedding--I can't wait to see him all spiffy! He always looks so cute in a tux. I haven't seen him in one since our wedding!
We haven't had anyone put a contract on our house yet--so keep praying! I sure am excited about living in the same town with most of our family/friends. Yes, we are thinking about moving back to Pell...actually that is our plan. It would be such a blessing.
On a totally different note, The Blindside comes out tomorrow! If you haven't seen this movie, it is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone. I hope everyone had a great week. Anyone who reads this, I have an unspoken prayer request for a family member. If you could just ask Him to lift them up--I know He knows what they are going thru, and He has the answer.

No comments:
Post a Comment