We have been busy, busy, busy. We have had something going on every weekend. Of course, we wouldn't have it any other way. Lately, we have spent alot of time outside. We have a "Rock Crawler" now. If you don't know what that is, I will post pictures later. Basically it is a big truck with big tires that you can ride and play in...that is what it is to me anyway. To Mark, it is something to tinker with. I guess I reap the rewards from his hard work. :)
Last weekend was Mother's Day. We celebrated our wonderful Mom's. If you don't know 'Nita and "Momma Jane", you are really missing out. We are fortunate that God blessed us with loving mothers. You probably won't find two women who love their kids/grand kids more than these two.
This week, we have a very interested lady looking at our house! I am SO excited! Maybe, this is "the one." If it is, I know He will make it happen--just trusting that right now. I really am ready for us to move to a place our dogs will be able to run and play. They are so cramped right now, and even though "big Pig" won't run and play, Rowdy will. She loves it! She is so fast!! Speaking of our precious dogs, is it weird that some of mine and Mark's biggest arguments are over our dogs? I talked to one of my bestest friends about this yesterday--she assured me we were normal. But really--Mark is so much harder on Rowdy than he is on Abby. It makes me so mad, I could scream---and I usually do!! What in the world are we going to do when we have kids? I guess if I think he is being harder on one than the other, I'll scream like I did Sat. Don't worry, Mark made up with Rowdy....and then with me. :)
It made me feel better to talk to my friend though. All of us have our own struggles, you know. Hey, and friends are way cheaper than any therapist!! I once heard a quote-- it went something like this--"To be a good friend, call friends when you want to listen, not when you want to talk." Isn't that a good idea? I love it...and I love my friends.
"A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though she knows you are slightly cracked."Bernard Meltzer
"Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry, I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you." Charlie Brown to Snoopy
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

So glad you finally posted! Let's get together soon. I love you!
ReplyDeleteI love you Gini!
ReplyDelete