We have been busy as usual since my last post. This past weekend, Reid's Aunt Mandy and "Uncle Jessi" (a very good friend of ours) threw Mark a "Daddy & Me" shower. This was a party that focused on anything baby could do with daddy. (e.g. Alabama football, hunting etc.) We got some great stuff! To name a few, he now has his very first Alabama football jersey (#22), shotgun ( a "cricket"), Carthartt overalls, and UPS Halloween costume!! I could go on and on about all of the cool stuff he got. We have had so much fun looking at all of the stuff...imagining our precious little boy in all of those cute little clothes. We had a great time, and we are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. Now, we just can't wait until February to dress this little guys up in all of his new clothes!
To top off a great weekend, Mark finally got to feel Reid kick!! It was awesome. Sunday morning, we were in bed talking and he was kicking like crazy. I told Mark to try to feel him because he was all over the place. Mark's face was hilarious!! He said..."Um, I definitely felt that!" :)
I'm not going to address the Alabama loss to SC. That would definitely put a damper on an otherwise very happy and positive blog entry. I am not ignoring the complete and utter lack of offensive/defensive line that showed up Sat., I am just focusing on the future of our team...and hopefull they will get their act together. ::Steps off soap box::
20 Week Bump
21 Weeks
How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have not weighed at all this week...I'll update next week.
Maternity clothes? Yes..LOVE my maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Pretty good lately. I only got up one time last night at 1:45.
Movement: Yes! He moves all the time...especially after I eat.
Food cravings: Spicy
Gender: A BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Wearing normal clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Everything...I can't wait to get his bedding in, and it should be here by the end of the month, hopefully.
Weekly Wisdom: Life is a precious gift...and so are babies.
Milestones: Feeling him kick more and more. He is so active now, and I LOVE it! It is such a special bond we have already. The kicks have definintely helped ease my mind from worry a little.
“Babies are always more trouble than you thought — and more wonderful.”
~Charles Osgood
“Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.” ~Sex and the City
No comments:
Post a Comment