Tuesday, October 5, 2010

20 Weeks, some Alabama football, and a NAME!

Well, we have had a busy couple of weeks. We went to the Alabama football game this past weekend...where we completely demolished the Florida Gators. :) It was awesome. Everytime the band would crank up, my baby boy would start moving around!! I loved it. I hope he loves football as much as his Momma. We had a great weekend.
We have also had 2 friends give birth in the last week!! Michele and B had a precious baby boy named Nick, and Amanda and Jarrett had a beautiful baby girl named Mallory! It is so amazing to see these new little ones. Congratulations to both families!! :)
We have been bouncing names around since we entered the 2nd trimester, and we have finally decided!! Reid Anthony will be making his appearance in February, and we could not be more excited! :) I can't wait to meet him, and Mark  is busting at the seams! This little boy is already loved so much...we are just ready to have him in our arms. This is the most exciting time of our lives...ever.

How far along? 20 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? I have been going to bed earlier and earlier.
Movement: Yes! It's awesome!
Food cravings: Spicy
Gender: A BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sleeping thru the night..I know..never again. :)
What I am looking forward to: Everything...right now picking out furniture.
Weekly Wisdom: Love is the most amazing gift, whether you are talking about God's love, or the love you have for your family.
Milestones: I'm finally looking pregnant. :)

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

(Proverbs 22:6)

"Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child."

 Tina Brown

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kell!!! I feel so honored that we made your blog post. Nick is missing his aunt Kelly and can't wait to see you again Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that precious baby boy!!:)

    ReplyDelete