I can't believe we are at 35 weeks...35 days left in this pregnancy if he comes on his due date. CRAZY! I am packing my bag for the hospital this week "just in case", and that is so nuts to me! We had another baby shower yesterday, and it was perfect. It was hosted by some of my favorite people: Lauren, Jodi, & Robin who are all some of my best friends from high school and my sister Christie--best friend since birth. ;) We had everything from an adorable cake with a babies bottom on it, a beautiful diaper cake, to little chocolates with the letter R on them. (pictures to follow when I download them) Some of my closest friends and family were there, and that made it such a special day. It's amazing how many of us have stayed so close since high school, and I love it. I am very thankful for my PC crew. :) Biggest surprise at the shower was a gift from my Mom, Mark's mom, sisters Christie & Wendy, my Grandmother, and Ms. Harmon...they got us our carseat/stroller combo, and we are so thankful! We got it out last night to look at it! We will be installing it this week. SO exciting. A big thank you to everyone who came...it was awesome!
35 Weeks
How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 34 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Not very good...even in my bed, and it is nearly impossible for me to sleep at all anywhere else.
Movement: Yes...I can get him to react, which I love!
Food cravings: Cereal still
Gender: A BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting more shallow.
What I miss: Sleeping all night...
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up everything...we have 1 more shower this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Some of your friends will be your friends forever...be thankful for them & make sure they know how much they mean to you. I am so blessed with great friends, and I honestly don't know what I would do without them...some are from high school...some are from college...and some are my very own family. God is so good.
Milestones: 35 weeks...means 35 days left! WOW!
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment