Well, 2011 has started off with a bang. I am now less than 6 weeks away from meeting baby boy! We had a wonderful baby shower Sunday hosted by my Aunt Debbie, Aunt Diane, Cousin Traci, Cousin Jennifer, and two of my best friends from college--Emily and Gini. We had a great time, and we were blessed with so many wonderful gifts! Everything was absolutely beautiful...and the petit fours were soooo good! With the beautiful baby shower came some crazy weather. We cut the shower a little short due to sleet/ice/& snow. It was unreal the amount of ice we got...for us that is. It was so bad that we were off of work on Monday. Mark and I used our snow day to put together the gifts that needed to be assembled. We had so much fun. Yesterday, I started painting a picture for Reid's room. I have never done anything like this...like ever, so I will post pictures if it actually makes it into the nursery. ;)
Week 34
How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure...going to the Dr tomorrow.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Not very good...even in my bed, and it is nearly impossible for me to sleep at all anywhere else.
Movement: Yes...I can get him to react, which I love!
Food cravings: Cereal...Peanut Butter Captain Crunch to be exact. (still this)
Gender: A BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting more shallow.
What I miss: Sleeping all night...
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up his nursery and our baby showers! We have 2 more. :)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't forget to thank God for the little things...sometimes they end up being the big things.
Milestones: My first shower of January had come and gone...I have been looking forward to these 3 weeks in January where I get to see so many of my family and friends. I can't believe it is here. It seemed like so far away when we planned them!
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment