Yes, I am officially considered FULL TERM today. :) It is a very awesome feeling. I get so excited just thinking about meeting our little man...and it could be any time now. Since my last post, I am happy to report (and currently knocking on wood) that I have been sleeping better. I don't know if it is because I couldn't possibly clean/organize/reorganize anymore (although I probably will), but I have been sleeping much better. i am still getting up about twice a night, but hey, that is an improvement. Our bags are packed and in the car, and the carseat has been installed. We are just waiting on baby boy, now.
I have been having braxton hicks contractions more frequently, so hopefully, my body is getting ready for his arrival. I heard "my song for Reid" this morning, and I thought I would repost it for anyone who missed it before. I can't listen to this song without thinking about him...and all of our pregnancy struggles. I am pretty sure Michael Buble didn't have women like me in mind when he released this song, but it speaks directly to my heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mc-onwVIBA
Before this pregnancy, it was a song to my possible child because I just hadn't met them yet, but I knew one day we would have that chance...now, I sing it to Reid, and it takes on a whole new meaning! "I promise you kid, that I'll give so much more than I get...I just haven't met you yet." :)
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

You are so cute and Reid is going to have 2 great parents!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThaks La! Love & Miss you!
ReplyDelete