I have been excited...like more than my usual...about football season every since Mark called me this morning and said that UPS was delivering season tickets today. I have been excited...but it has been taken to a new level today!! Mark better be glad that Team Fever was closed when I got off work! We are going to the first football game in Atlanta September 5th--and I am so ready. Mark and I have not ever been to the Georgia Dome...so we are excited about experiencing something new!!
I saw a LifeSouth bus at Walgreens near my house today, and I decided to go on board and donate some blood. I have never done this before today, and I am so glad that I did. Since finding out that I am O+, I have felt the urge to give blood. Hopefully, my blood can go to help someone in need. Even though this is such a small contribution, I instantly felt good after doing it!!
I am so glad that Mark is my husband. I know he thinks I am crazy sometimes....like when I called him today and told him that I wanted to go to Fan Day in Tuscaloosa this Sunday to get Saban's autograph. His response was---"You are such a little kid...we can take my helmet and have him sign that." That is what I'm talking about---he is such a great friend...and so much fun!! That is where the "Be Merry" part comes in. Live every day to the fullest!! Carpe Diem!! Do something that makes you truly happy today.
Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow by conflict.~William Ellery Channing
Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.~ Denis Waitley
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment