Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF!!

Our Mother raised us right--Roll Tide!



The Man---Nick Saban


Game days are so much fun!!



Hanging out with Lynyrd Skynyrd at the game

Today is Friday!! Yea!! I am very excited for the weekend. We are going to watch the Atlanta Braves play tomorrow, and we are staying with some of our best friends--Lt & Qtip. We haven't really seen them in a while, so we are pumped. I love the Braves...Mark wants me to get him a Phillies hat for the game---not going to happen. :)

We are going to cook some steaks tonight...so ready for that. It has been a while since we cooked out at home. The Hubs should be off work fairly early, so it should be a fun night!!

The countdown to Alabama football is 22 days now! WOW...I am so ready. When I woke up this morning and listened to JOX, I decided that anything could happen today---Michael Vick has a job and Auburn has a quarterback....hehe. I am so ready for football. :) Let the tailgating, good food, great friends, smack talk, tears (yes, I do shed tears over a good game), and great times begin! THIS IS ALABAMA FOOTBALL.





1 comment: