Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November is here!!


Halloween has come and gone, and it was so much fun! Mark and I dressed up as a Plug and Socket...definitely got a few laughs. We had a great time with our friends...everyone dressed up. We had the weekend off from football, which was kind of a relief after the Tennessee game. I mean, that one almost gave me a heart attack. SO, this week, we welcome the LSU Tig-ahs to Ttown. I hope we kick their butt...and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Anyone who knows me, knows that LSU ranks right up there with Auburn to me. :)
Anyway, November is here. It is getting a little cooler...not alot, but a little. I have my house decorated for Thanksgiving. I love the fall holidays! We will be in Pell City this weekend, and we are watching the game with some of our best friends! I am very excited. Brandy and I are the only girls in this group of friends that pull for the Tide, so we have to stick together!!
On another note, one of my best friends just had a baby. She (the baby) is having to have some tests run on her kidneys. Her kidneys are enlarged. The Dr. said that alot of the time, this condition clears up on its own. However, sometimes, the baby does have to have surgery to correct it. Please keep my friend, her baby, and family in your prayers. I cannot imagine how hard this is. I just pray that God will keep his arms around them and heal her without surgery.
I guess that is it for now. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. I'm getting ready for those Tig-ahs! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

In honor of Thanksgiving this month:
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." ~Oprah

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those who rekindle our inner spirit." ~ Albert Schweitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment