Wednesday, September 8, 2010

16 Weeks and Counting!!

So, we took the baby to his/her very first football game. It was so much fun. We had a long holiday weekend, and we really took advantage of getting some good sleep. (I know...do it while we can)

It's amazing how one morning I wake up feeling great...still rather small in the belly department, and then BAM!! I have a little belly forming. It is so crazy. I am loving every minute of it, but it is so weird. I will put on something that I think should look a certain way, and it looks nothing...I repeat nothing.... like what I thought it would look like. I guess that is just part of it.

This week, my Bump email say the baby is the size of an Avacado. The bones in his/her ears are forming, so I need to watch what I say while watching that Penn State game Saturday. ;) We go for our next appointment in 2 weeks, and we are getting so anxious! I think we will be able to decide on a boy's name fairly easily...it's the girl that will give us fits. We just hope he/she has a name before we head to the hospital.

How far along? 16 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? They are becoming more and more necessary.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? I've started sleeping better.
Movement: No. I thought I may have felt something yesterday, but it was very brief.
Food cravings: No, nothing in paricular. I have been eating salty...then I follow it up with sweet. (this is the same as week 15)
Gender: Mark says it's a girl, and I am leaning more towards boy. I'm not sure if it's instinct or just something to disagree with Mark about. ;)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing really this week.
What I am looking forward to: Our Ultrasound in 2 weeks!! Boy or Girl?? We shall see!!
Weekly Wisdom: In everything, thank Him.
Milestones: My belly seems to have appeared over night...We'll see tomorrow if I am just bloated, or if this little buddah belly is here to stay this time.


If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.
-- Rabbi Harold Kushner

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment