Wednesday is the day! We are sure hoping that the baby cooperates, so we can know whether we are having a little Alabama quaterback or a little Alabama cheerleader. Either way, we are blessed and highly favored!! We are so excited and anxious. Mark has been telling us all along that this baby is a girl, so we will see if he is right. Everyone is asking us if we have decided on any names yet, and we haven't at all. We have bounced a few around, but we haven't decided on anything yet.
Tonight, we are taking this baby to his/her first country music concert, George Strait and Reba McIntyre! We are going with some of my best friends. Today, is Lauren and Trey's 10 year anniversary!! Happy Anniversary to them and may they have many many more!! :) Lauren is one of my most favorite people in the world. She is one of the best friends I have ever had, and I am so glad we get to celebrate with them tonight. My newly engaged best friend Jodi is also going with us!! Mark and I could not be more thrilled about Jodi and Patrick getting married. Jodi is also one of my most favorite people in the world, and she really deserves to be Happy with a capital H! :) I will try to remember to take some pictures tonight, so I can post later. We are definitely going out with our boots on tonight!
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment