How far along? 17 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? They are becoming more and more necessary.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Well, up until last night I had been sleeping better. I got no sleep last night, but I have a cold, so I know that doesn't help.
Movement: YES!! I have finally felt the little flutters I've heard so much about. It is absolutely amazing.
Food cravings: Not really.
Gender: We find out on the 22nd, and I can't wait.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to take normal cold medicine!!
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week!! I can't believe it is almost time!
Weekly Wisdom: Always put God and family first.
Milestones: 2 things: (1) Feeling the baby move has been the most incredible thing. I can't wait until it becomes more frequent. (2) My Grandmother talking to the baby Saturday, and ending her conversation with a kiss on my belly. Her exact words were "Hey baby, Grandmother loves you." I will never forget it.
“We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.”
Henry Ward Beecher
"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

Woot woot! I can't wait until the ultrasound! Oh this baby is going to be so spoiled... I want to see your cute belly. See you Thursday!
ReplyDelete