18 Weeks!!
How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? They are becoming more and more necessary.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? I am having more and more trouble sleeping.
Movement: Yes, it is the coolest thing.
Food cravings: Really starting to want sweeter things, which I haven't wanted so far.
Gender: We find out Wednesday, hopefully if the baby cooperates. Mark and I are both just praying for a healthy baby. That is all we want. :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sleeping thru the night...I know God is just preparing me for never sleeping thru the night again, and I can't wait!! (unless Memaw or Meme stay the nt)
What I am looking forward to: Obviously, the ultrasound. Mark hasn't gotten to see the baby "in person" yet. I can't wait to see his face.
Weekly Wisdom: Having good health is such a blessing.
Milestones: (1)Feeling more movement. (2) Big Ultrasound Wednesday!!
Please keep us in your prayers. We are so looking forward to our ultrasound Wednesday, and we just ask for prayers for a healthy baby. We are so excited that it is really going to be hard to sleep! I just hope tomorrow passes by quickly...today sure did!
"Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein
"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
- Oscar Wilde
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

Yay for 18 weeks! Thinking of you and cannot wait to hear about your appointment on Wednesday!
ReplyDelete