Monday, December 27, 2010

32 Weeks & "My Wish"

           Well, Christmas 2010 has come and gone. We were blessed with alot of time spent with our family. Everyone is anticipating our next Christmas...with a 10 month old!! We can't wait. We are 8 weeks away now, and I must say, Mark and I are getting very excited. My goal for the next couple of weeks is to get his nursery ready. All of his furniture is in there and ready, but I am hoping to get the finishing touches up soon. This weekend is New Year's Eve, so I am sure I will be making a list of things that I would like to focus on for 2011. I heard a lady on the news this morning say that everyone should have the goal of getting more sleep in 2011, but something tells me that is not going to be a feasible goal for us this year. ;)

           

WEEK 32

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Not very good. I had the worst night ever to date on Christmas night... so Mark, Abby, Rowdy and I took a 2 hr nap yesterday. It was awesome!
Movement: Yes, he moves all the time. I can get him to move now if I lay on my side...he must feel off balance or something. ;)
Food cravings: Cereal...Peanut Butter Captain Crunch to be exact. (still this)
Gender: A BOY!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting more shallow.
What I miss: Sleeping all night...
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up his nursery...wall art etc.
Weekly Wisdom: Be the kind of person you would want to be friends with...if you aren't maybe you need to do some changing.
Milestones: I am in my 8th month! It is an awesome feeling!

"My Wish" by Rascal Flatts--I was listening to this song on our way to my Mom's for Christmas, and it now has a new meaning to me. This is "my wish" for Reid...anything and everything and him always knowing that we love him so much...that's all I want. :) I hope you can find a special meaning in songs like this...it always makes me smile.

"I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow

And each road leads you where you want to go
And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you

And if one door opens to another door closed
I hope you keep on walkin' til you find the window
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile
But more than anything, more than anything

My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yeah, this is my wish

I hope you never look back but you never forget
All the ones who love you and the place you left
I hope you always forgive and you never regret
And you help somebody every chance you get
Oh, you'd find God's grace in every mistake
And always give more than you take
But more than anything, yeah more than anything

My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yeah, this is my wish."

No comments:

Post a Comment